IMPROVE: Endurance, Flexibility, Precision, Dexterity, Finesse...Overall Finger Performance
FingerWeights are a training device that incorporate the basic principles of progressive resistance training. FingerWeights users will improve their endurance, flexibility, dexterity, and precision. FingerWeights WILL NOT increase its user’s talent level, or necessarily make them better at their chosen activity. Just like an amateur musician won’t become Jimmy Hendrix just because they bought a Fender Stratocaster, these are a training tool meant to aid the process, not solve the equation. What FingerWeights WILL DO is allow its users to practice their activity longer, while at the same time helping to prevent repetitive motion and repetitive stress injuries.
FingerWeights as a company stands by the principles of progressive resistance training as a means to increase endurance levels, flexibility, dexterity, precision, and prevent injury.
- FingerWeights WILL improve:
- Endurance (Practice / Play Longer)
- Dexterity (Fingers Feel Lighter post FingerWeight Warm-Up)
- Flexibility (Hard to Reach Chords)
- Precision (Fingers Will Move Faster to Correct Location)
- Help Avoid and/or Fight the Symptoms of Repetitive Motion/Stress Injuries
- FingerWeights WILL NOT:
- Increase Talent Level
- Increase Muscle Mass
- Make Fingers Feel Heavy Post-Use